Physician Disability Insurance
Pick Your Medical Specialty
What Makes Berkshire An Excellent Choice for Physicians?
Berkshire's ProVider Plus has been one of the top choices for individual disability insurance for physicians for several years. There are several reasons physicians choose to have their incomes protected by Berkshire:
- Own-Occupation Definition of Total Disability To Age 65 or 67 Regardless of Medical Specialty
- Medical Specialty Language In The Definition Of "Your Occupation"
- Monthly Benefits up to $17,0001
- Competitive Pricing for Medical Professionals
- No Limitations on benefits payable for disabilities caused by mental/nervous and/or substance-related disorders.2
- Optional Graded Lifetime Benefits for Benefits Beyond Age 65/67.
- Recovery Benefit up to the Benefit Period through Residual Disability Rider.
- Residual Disability Rider Starts At Only 15% Loss Of Income.
Feel free to contact one of our disability insurance agents from 9-7 EST at 888-513-2300. ProVider Plus really may the be the best individual disability insurance policy a physician or dentist can own today.
2. Twenty-four month mental and/or substance-related disorders limitation is included on all policies issued to anesthesiologists/anesthetists (MD, DO), emergency room physicians, pain management physicians, and nurse anesthetists. Limitation also applies to all new policies issued in the states of California and Florida. The limitation does not apply to policies as a result of a future increase option or future purchase option where the policy from which the option is exercised does not contain such a limitation. The limitation does not apply to any policies issued in the state of Vermont, regardless of occupation.